The allotment of preliminary public providing (IPO) shares of Likhitha Infrastructure has been finalized. Likhitha Infrastructure’s Rs 61 crore IPO was open for subscription between September 29, 2020 and October 7, 2020. (The IPO was scheduled to shut on October 1, however was prolonged until October 7 on account of lackluster response from the investing neighborhood). The challenge was subscribed 9.51 occasions. The shares of Likhitha Infrastructure are more likely to be listed on the BSE and NSE, on October 15.
The oil & fuel pipeline infrastructure service supplier had mounted the value band of the share providing at Rs 117-Rs 120 per share, which was later revised downwards to Rs 116-Rs 120 per share. It plans to lift Rs 61.20 crore on the larger finish of the value band.
The preliminary public providing consisted of a recent challenge of as much as 51 lakh fairness shares, representing 25.86 per cent of the corporate’s publish challenge paid-up fairness capital. The IPO proceeds shall be used for assembly working capital necessities and basic company functions.
Likhitha Infrastructure is an oil & fuel pipeline infrastructure service supplier, laying pipeline networks and offering operations and upkeep companies for metropolis fuel distribution tasks in India. Srinivasa Rao Gaddipati and Likhitha Gaddipati are the promoters of Likhitha Infrastructure.
Unistone Capital is the lead supervisor of the IPO and Bigshare Services is the registrar.
Here’s the way to examine the Allotment Status of Likhitha Infrastructure IPO?
Access the web site of the IPO registrar – bigshareonline.com
- Select ‘Likhitha Infrastructure- IPO’ within the dropdown menu
- Check the field -application quantity or depository ID/shopper ID or PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Enter the ‘Application Number,’ or depository ID/shopper ID or PAN (Permanent Account Number) – whichever is relevant
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
Access the BSE web site: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select ‘Equity’ and from the dropdown menu, choose challenge identify as ‘Likhitha Infrastructure’
- Enter your software quantity and PAN card quantity
- Click on the ‘Search’ button