The allotment of preliminary public providing (IPO) shares of UTI AMC, was finalised on October 7. The Rs 2,160 crore IPO was open for bidding between September 29 and October 1, 2020, within the worth band of Rs 552-554 a share. The shares of UTI AMC will probably be listed on the BSE and NSE, on October 12.
The IPO comprised sale of three,89,87,081 fairness shares, or 30.75 per cent stake by present shareholders, together with the likes of State Bank of India, Life Insurance Corporation, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank and T Rowe Price International. The firm will garner Rs 2,160 crore on the greater finish of the value band.
UTI Asset Management Company (AMC) would be the third AMC to be listed on the inventory exchanges, after Nippon Life India Asset Management (NAM) and HDFC AMC.
SBI Capital Markets, Kotak Mahindra Capital, Citigroup Global Markets, Axis Capital, ICICI Securities and JM Financial are the guide operating lead managers, whereas KFintech is the registrar to the difficulty.
Incorporated in 2002, UTI AMC is the most important asset administration firm within the nation when it comes to complete belongings below administration. It manages fairness, hybrid, revenue, liquid and cash market funds.
Here’s test the allotment standing of UTI AMC public supply
Access the web site of the registrar, KFin Technologies.
- Select “UTI Asset Management Company” from the dropdown
- Check field both ‘Application Number’ or ‘DP ID/Client ID’ or ‘PAN,’
- In case of the applying quantity field, choose utility kind (ASBA or NON ASBA) and enter Application Number.
- If the DPID/Client ID field is chosen, choose Depository ‘NSDL’ or ‘CDSL’ and enter ‘DP ID (depository participant ID)/Client ID’.
- Or within the PAN choice field, enter the everlasting account quantity
- Enter ‘Captcha’ talked about in digits-and-letters
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
You may test the allotment standing on the BSE web site:
- Check field ‘Equity’ in Issue Type
- Under Issue Name, select ‘UTI Asset Management Company’
- Enter the applying quantity
- Enter PAN Card quantity
- Click the ‘Search’ button