Tuesday, December 1, 2020
No menu items!

Ensure fair deal to farmers, Jagan tells officials

Must Read

Xiaomi Seeks Up To $4 Billion In Equity Deals – Term Sheet

HONG KONG: Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi Corp is aiming to lift as much as...

Come In “Civilised” Clothes: Saibaba Temple At Shirdi Appeals To Devotees

<!-- -->Saibaba Temple Trust at Shirdi appealed to individuals to decorate in a "civilized" method (file photograph)Pune: The...

Shah Rukh Khan’s Kolkata Knight Riders invests in USA’s Major League Cricket

Knight Riders, will be part of fingers with American Cricket Enterprises (ACE) to grow to be a stakeholder...


Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed the officials involved to be sure that each crop is procured by Rythu Bharosa Kendras (RBKs) and safeguard farmer’s pursuits by paying them the Minimum Support Price (MSP).

A goal of procuring 62 lakh metric tonnes of paddy as in opposition to the full manufacturing of 93.61 lakh metric tonnes in kharif season has been set for the officials.

During a overview assembly held right here on Friday, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy stated that RBKs can be serving as paddy procurement centres in close to future. He instructed the officials to show the MSP of every crop at RBKs and educate farmers on the crops that want to be averted and methods to maximise the yield for extra earnings.

Stating that the State authorities procured crops like maize, corn, jowar, onion, tomato, banana, tobacco in the course of the earlier rabi season by spending ₹3,200 crore, the Chief Minister directed the AP Markfed to spend ₹3,300 crore for procurement of crops in the course of the kharif by the market intervention fund and bail out farmers.

The Chief Minister requested Joint Collectors to take duty of training farmers in regards to the authorities initiatives. The farmers ought to be advised prematurely about procurement at RBKs and native MLAs must also be roped in.

Crop plans

The Chief Minister directed the Marketing Department (markfed) to buy 30% of the crops within the villages and supply advertising amenities for the remaining 70%. He directed the officials to put together crop plans and to concentrate on e-marketing platforms and combine the acquisition centres and brokers information within the outer market to e-marketing platforms. He advised the officials to promote sortex number of rice and in addition maintain the damaged rice for worth addition. He directed the officials to improve the CCI buy centres to guarantee correct advertising for the crops and to safeguard the farmers from struggling losses.

The officials knowledgeable the Chief Minister that 10 forms of crops had been being procured in kharif at 3,000 centres. Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy warned the officials in opposition to giving scope to any corruption within the procurement of crops and make a transparent and clear buy benefiting the farmers.

Minister for Agriculture Kurasala Kannababu, Civil Supplies Minister Kodali Venkateswararao, Special Secretary for Agriculture Poonam Malakondaiah, Commissioner for Marketing Pradhyumna, Commissioner of Civil Supplies Kona Sasidhar and different officials had been current.



Source link

Latest News

Xiaomi Seeks Up To $4 Billion In Equity Deals – Term Sheet

HONG KONG: Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi Corp is aiming to lift as much as...

Come In “Civilised” Clothes: Saibaba Temple At Shirdi Appeals To Devotees

<!-- -->Saibaba Temple Trust at Shirdi appealed to individuals to decorate in a "civilized" method (file photograph)Pune: The Saibaba Temple belief at Shirdi...

Shah Rukh Khan’s Kolkata Knight Riders invests in USA’s Major League Cricket

Knight Riders, will be part of fingers with American Cricket Enterprises (ACE) to grow to be a stakeholder in improvement of the game...

China says Delhi SCO Heads of Government meet sent many ‘positive signals’

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang attended the digital assembly of the eight-member bloc which was additionally addressed by Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu. China stated on...

Nobody Can Take Film City Away From Mumbai: Maha BJP Chief

Mumbai: Ahead of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s assembly with Bollywood personalities in Mumbai, Maharashtra BJP president Chandrakant Patil on...

More Articles Like This