The Cyberpunk 2077 first hotfix is now reside for the Sony PlayStation consoles and the PC. The Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt Red (CDPR) says that the replace is rolling out with enhancements within the recreation that would scale back the potential for some sequences to induce epileptic signs. The builders say that there was a change in the way in which that “braindance” sequences look. The Hotfix 1.04 which is now rolling out says that “modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.” This replace rolls out just some hours after the announcement that Cyberpunk 2077’s Quadra V-Tech automotive is arriving on the Forza Horizon recreation.
At this time, CDPR says that whereas the Hotfix 1.04 is now rolling out for the PC and Sony PlayStation consoles now, whereas an replace for Microsoft Xbox consoles is within the works. The replace must also repair plenty of glitches and bugs, significantly on the Sony PlayStation four and Microsoft Xbox One consoles, together with variety of crashes, uneven gameplay, freezes, surprisingly geometric NPCs, and extra. The earlier PlayStation and Xbox console customers are additionally reporting glitches and bugs, together with a automotive showing out of nowhere within the recreation.
Cyberpunk 2077 lastly rolled out after months of delay on the Sony PlayStation, Microsoft Xbox, PC, Google Stadia and Nvidia GeForce Now cloud gaming platforms. It has been priced at Rs 3,499 for PlayStation and Xbox consoles and is priced at Rs 2,999 for PC in India.
Here are the whole Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.04 launch notes.
• Fixed a difficulty with finishing the ultimate goal in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
• Fixed a difficulty with beginning dialog with Johnny on the finish in Life During Wartime.
• Corrected a uncommon challenge with NPCs not calling V if A Like Supreme quest was deserted mid-way.
• Fixed a difficulty with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
• Fixed points blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the search space is left.
• Fixed incapacity to search out Delamain in Epistrophy.
• Fixed points associated to remaining within the second part of the search after ending Pacifica battle with Ozob if performed after Finals.
• Fixed a difficulty with Nomads not current if V leaves the search space mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
• Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
• Fixed constraints on freedom to stand up and sit down if neither blueline situation is met in Violence.
• Fixed points with time and house ensuing from leaving the search space or abandoning the search in Following the River.
• Fixed a difficulty with dialog with Johnny not beginning after leaving the lodge in Tapeworm.
• Fixed a difficulty with quest being blocked upon leaving the search space earlier than climbing the hill in Following the River.
• Fixed the target “Go into booth 9” not finishing if the room’s entered too quick in Automatic Love.
• Fixed Jackie’s points with sitting nonetheless in The Ripperdoc.
• Other quest fixes
• Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
• Reduced automobile look pop-in.
• Speeded up switching first individual perspective to 3rd individual perspective in a automobile.
• Fixed points with animations lacking from necessary quest NPCs throughout cinematics.
Performance & Stability
• Improved stability, together with numerous crash fixes.
• Modified the flashing impact on braindances to scale back the chance of inducing epileptic signs. The impact has been smoothed out and the flashes lowered in frequency and magnitude.
• Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly current within the recreation with “Disable Copyrighted Music” function toggled on.
• Switching language to default within the in-game settings now accurately units it to the language of your Steam shopper.
• Improved reflections high quality on Xbox One and PlayStation four to remove the smudge impact.
• Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being caught on 97% after finishing all related missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
• Fixed a difficulty with lacking PT-BR VO for Xbox gamers in Americas.